Monday, April 6, 2015

Menu Plan April 6-12

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter as we took time to remember the sacrifice of our Saviour for our sins and His victory over death. Hallelujah, Christ arose!

After I posted my menu last week, some friends invited us over for Easter dinner, so I've got a ham still to cook and leftovers already planned. My favorite way to use up leftover ham is in soup, but I've got a few other ideas too. Here are some good ones:

Ham and Broccoli Quiche
Cheesy Ham and Veggie Shells
Ham and White Bean Soup - this puts the ham bone to good use!
Creamy Ham and Potato Soup

Now on to this week's menu plan:

Monday
Glazed ham in the crockpot

Tuesday
Panko crusted salmon, steamed cabbage

Wednesday
Creamy ham and potato soup, crusty bread

Thursday
Chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Grilled steak, twice baked potatoes

Sunday
Indian butter chicken over rice

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment