Sunday, March 1, 2015

Menu Plan March 2-8

Yay! Yay! March is here!

Which means spring is right around the corner. I don't know about you, but I am ready for warm weather and green grass. And strawberries. I love strawberries when they're in season. Here in the Deep South, spring is strawberry season. Yay!

This week is going to be busy. I'm having an outpatient procedure done on Thursday, so I'll be out of commission for most of the day. Tuesday I have to have pre-op bloodwork done, so that will take a couple of hours.

Our church is hosting our annual missions conference starting Wednesday. We have visiting missionaries share their ministries with us. We provide all the meals for each family while they're with us. Friday is a special night, because we have an International Dinner. Everyone brings a dish from a foreign country to share. I'm making Israeli couscous salad and probably some bread. I haven't decided what kind of bread yet, though.

Now here's what I've got on my menu this week:

Monday
BBQ chicken sandwiches(crockpot), coleslaw

Tuesday
Sausage tortellini soup, crusty bread

Wednesday
Chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes

Thursday
Pizza (probably takeout since I'll be taking it easy)

Friday
International Dinner at church

Saturday
Grilled steaks, twice baked potatoes

Sunday
Panko crusted salmon, spinach Parmesan
For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Salmon sounds really good right now! I am going to save that to my Pepperplate App!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'm looking forward to strawberries too here in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete