Monday, March 9, 2015

Cheesy Stuffed Mini Peppers

Whenever I need an appetizer that's easy and delicious, this is the recipe I turn to. Just this weekend I made a platter of these sweet little peppers for a friend's baby shower. They're so yummy, it's hard to stop eating them.

Here's what you need:

15 mini sweet peppers
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 TBSP lime juice
1/2 teas garlic powder
1/2 teas cumin
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Wash and dry the mini peppers. Slice in half and use a sharp knife to remove any ribs and seeds from the peppers.

In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. I use my stand mixer with a paddle attachment, but you can easily do this by hand with a spoon.

Using a teaspoon, stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until the topping is lightly browned.


No comments:

Post a Comment