Sunday, December 28, 2014

Menu Plan December 29-January 4

Can you believe this is the last menu plan of the year? Where did 2014 go?

We had a lovely visit with my family in West Virginia, where we experienced unseasonably warm weather. The kids were so disappointed that it didn't snow and they didn't get to ride sleds down Grandma and Papaw's big hill with their cousins.

Speaking of cousins, here's a pic of my parents' 11 grandchildren in addition to one spouse and one great grandchild on the way. Yep, I'm going to be a great aunt! Of course, I am already a GREAT aunt to my nieces and nephews. Now I get the title that goes along with it.
So while we were there, I ate a lot of junk. I mean, a lot. That's part of going to Grandma's, right? But now I'm ready to get back to some healthy meal planning.

Here's what I've got planned:

Monday
Chicken parmesan casserole, garlic bread

Tuesday
Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, homemade fries

Wednesday
Toscano soup, crusty bread

Thursday - Happy New Year!
Smoked turkey, roasted potatoes, pan-fried kale

Friday
Homemade pizza

Saturday
Chicken bacon subs


Sunday
Leftovers

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week at your house. I especially like the thought of a piping hot bowl of that Toscano soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chicken Parmesan looks so good.

    ReplyDelete