Sunday, August 31, 2014

Menu Plan September 1-7

Labor Day is recognized by a lot of people as the unofficial end of summer. I remember as a child that we never started school before Labor Day. Even though autumn doesn't officially begin for another 3 weeks, I am starting to get in the fall mood. I love, love, love nearly everything about this season. Really, the only thing I can think of that I dislike is the fact that it gets dark earlier. Boo!

So here's what I've got planned for the week:

Monday
Grilled steak, grilled veggies

Tuesday
Pretzel dogs, potato wedges

Wednesday
Chicken fettucine alfredo, garlic bread

Thursday
Cajun beef and rice

Friday
Out to eat

Saturday
Homemade pizza

Sunday
Chicken meatball soup
For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment