Monday, May 12, 2014

Menu Plan May 12-18

Usually I post my menu plans on Sunday night, but I didn't have time yesterday. We hosted our church's youth group after the evening service for a little get-together, so I was busy cooking and then cleaning up after they left.

I made my family's favorite pretzel dogs, but I cut the hot dogs in half to make mini dogs. I also made sausage cheese balls and BLT pinwheels. My friend Suzanne made some desserts, too. And it's no surprise that when you're feeding a bunch of teenagers, you don't have leftovers.

Now on to this week's menu plan:

Monday
One pot sausage and tortellini, crusty bread

Tuesday
Steak and cheese calzones, fries

Wednesday
Asian salmon, zucchini and squash saute

Thursday
Chicken dressing, mashed potatoes

Friday
WV pepperoni rolls

Saturday
Pulled pork sandwiches, creamy mac 'n cheese

Sunday
Brunswick stew

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment