Sunday, December 2, 2012

Menu Plan December 3-9

This week is promising to be a busy one. Our church choir is getting ready to sing a cantata next Sunday morning, so there are lots of preparations to be made for that. And to top it off, I've got jury duty this week. I've got a couple of crockpot meals planned just in case I get chosen to serve on a jury. The kids have their schoolwork all laid out, and thankfully Charles works from home so he can keep an eye on them until I get back.

So here's what we've got planned for the week:

Monday
Ladies Night Out at church, hubby and kids get pizza

Tuesday
Chicken and corn chowder (I'll just put this in the crockpot)

Wednesday
Sausage, red beans and rice in the crockpot, cheesy biscuit bites

Thursday
Meatloaf, roasted potatoes

Friday
Turkey pot pies, mashed potatoes

Saturday
Final cantata practice and choir potluck

Sunday
Meatball sliders






For more meal planning inspiration, visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

  1. Those meatball sliders look so good that I might have to change my menu for tonight!

    ReplyDelete