Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday October 3-9

I'm finally getting my menu plan up today. I started running a fever yesterday and have felt pretty blah since. Not only that, but my kitchen floor isn't finished, so I'm severely handicapped in the kitchen this week. I'm keeping it pretty simple!

On a brighter note, fall is definitely here! I love the cooler temperatures. This week I'll have to do the big clothing swap, pulling out the long sleeves and putting away the short!

Now to the menu plan.

Sunday
Out to eat with the in-laws

Monday
Chicken and rice soup - I'm using leftover turkey from Saturday

Tuesday
Homemade chicken nuggets, roasted potatoes

Wednesday
Easy quesadillas

Thursday
Honey glazed chicken stir fry

Friday
Pizza pasta

Saturday
Pork roast in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes

For more meal planning inspiration, visit Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds nice! I'd love for you to stop by What's Cooking Wednesday to share one of your great recipes! Hope to see you there :)

    Cristi
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/search/label/What%27s%20Cooking%20Wednesday

    ReplyDelete